Ontario Coachway Door to Door 24/7 Airport Shuttle Service
What is a shared ride service?
Answer: A shared–ride service is an economical door to door transportation option that allows passengers to travel together that may be departing or arriving to or from Toronto Pearson International Airport within 1 to 3 hours of each other. With the economical shared ride service we require a minimum of passengers travelling in either direction to be able to provide the service.
What is a Private Direct Service?
Answer: Private Direct Service is a non-shared, non- stop transportation service. This service is for the passengers that would rather travel alone at their convenience and no stopping to pick up other passengers. Your choice of time and vehicle is exclusive to you.
Private Direct Service may also apply between the hours of 21:00 to 08:00am if there are no other passengers travelling between these times. Passengers traveling with pets (due to other passenger’s allergies) will require Private Service. ALL PETS MUST REMAIN INSIDE THEIR CARRYING CRATE….Exception Guide Dogs.
How does your airport shuttle scheduling work.
Answer: Travel to and from the airport is different everyday there is not a set schedule. We arrange and finalize our daily schedules according to passenger’s flight times and addresses of all passengers assigned to a vehicle. Typically Domestic flyers will be at the airport 2 to 3 hours before their flight departure and International flyers at the airport 3 to 4 hours before their flight departure.
Passengers going to the airport (Departure):
All pre-booked passenger’s traveling to the airport will receive a call from an agent from our office 1 to 2 days prior to your flight.
- The agent will confirm your time the assigned driver will pick you up, address and luggage.
- You will be given the drivers name and cell number.
- The assigned driver will call you the night before to re-confirm all details.
- If you have not heard from your driver by 19:00 (7:00 pm) please call the driver or call the office and leave a message.
Passenger’s flights arriving to the airport (Arrival):
We do not call to confirm passenger’s arriving to the airport. It is the passenger’s responsibility to confirm if you wish too, you may email or call the office the day before you arrive for your pick up time and drivers name.
- All pre-booked passenger’s arriving to the airport must check in at the Ground Transportation Counter located inside each terminal.
- All our passengers are pre-registered at the counters and the agents are waiting for you to check in.
- By not checking in within a reasonable time from your flight arrival, the driver could be released to go, leaving you to take the next available service.
- The agents at the Ground Transportation Counter do receive notifications of flight delays and cancellations, but it is the responsibility of the passenger to inform us if you missed a flight, flight cancellation or delay as we do not know if you have taken another flight.
- If your scheduled flight is cancelled and we have not heard from you, the driver will be dispatched and released to go.
- If your flight is delayed our wait time will vary. You may have to take the next available service…which could be the next day.
Pick up times for travel are subject to change due to time of day >rush hour, construction, road closures, weather and road conditions.
IMPORTANT - Arrivals to Pearson International Airport
Please remain inside the Terminal and immediately proceed to the Ground Transportation area as outlined here.
Please note, there has been a rate increase in January 2018. Please contact us for details. If you prefer a private vehicle, Private Service is also available. If you are travelling with pets, you must have private service. This has been our first rate adjustment in 15 years.
We have excellent rates for group service! Please call for details.
Please read our conditions page before booking.